TE Connectivity Sensor Solutions (TESS) Bergen is looking for a Senior Software Developer (m/f). We are a world leader in the application of ultrasound for fluid measurement for on-road and off-road vehicles. We are currently developing the next generation sensors and are looking for a highly competent and engaged colleague to join our SW development team. Tess continues to lead the SCR fluid sensor business, and it will be an important part of our efforts to ensure that TESS continues.
You will actively participate in product development in a small team of highly competent engineers. The position reports to the Software Engineering Manager, TE Connectivity Sensor Solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate software of embedded systems by using an Agile approach.
- Algorithm design and development related to digital signal processing
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Analyze and understand existing products and their implementation to determine best design and method to add and/or change features and functionality
- Actively engage with other software team members, be flexible with respect to tasks to share responsibility and help effectuate rapid development
- Actively engage with systems engineers to contribute to overall systems design
- Participate in discussions with customers as necessary to ensure requirements are understood and to communicate system engineering requirements to the customer
- Execute relevant tasks and prepare documentation as required by the ASpice compliant development process
- MSc Degree in Software Engineering / Engineering Cybernetics or similar
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience in software development life cycle from requirements to production and support
- Solid programming experience in C/C++ for embedded applications
- Experience with 32bits microcontrollers
- Knowledge of digital signal processing, software filters and RTOS
- Experience in low level driver development is a plus
- Experience in developing applications using .NET is a plus
- Experience working on Test Driven Development is a plus
- Fluent in English (English is the working language for TESS)
- Ability to quickly evaluate feasibility of possible technical solutions
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as individually
- Result oriented and quality conscious