The automotive industry is changing rapidly and so are the demands and expectations among consumers. Volvo Cars has taken a strategic decision to lead this change. This means not only to continue to build state of the art premium cars, but to rethink the entire consumer experience and creating competitive offers showing that we put our consumers’ needs in the center. Care by Volvo is a groundbreaking premium Subscription Service we are developing and you don’t want to miss out on being part of this journey.
As a new company within Volvo Car Group, (Care by Volvo Car AB with local subsidiaries) we have one clear aim - to give you back more time to do the things you love. Welcome to the future of car experience, where a simple monthly subscription is all you need.
What you will do
As Head of Care by Volvo in Norway your mission is to make sure that our subscription model becomes a cornerstone of Volvo Car Group’s future business. In collaboration with the global team, you will take ownership of driving the local subscription operations/business. You will have a key role in the company by owning and developing the local Care by Volvo offer. This means that you will:
- Build a small but high performing team and establish efficient collaboration with global as well as local teams
- Based on the global CbV retail & service partner strategy you will be responsible for local adaption and execution with the aim of ensuring a strong partner engagement and commitment to the Care by Volvo product
- Ensure a strong local adaptation of the online experience platform and integrate with the physical customer experience
- In cooperation with the product & offer development team in HQ, you will develop, and execute on, a local strategy, processes and structures that drives customer satisfaction throughout the customer experience for end consumers as well as B2B customers
- Identify new opportunities and give input to the central team in in order to continuously improve and develop the product & offer
- Monitor trends in the automotive industry, especially concerning individual mobility solutions, and secure early indicators of change in consumer behavior
- Have performance responsibility for Care by Volvo Car Norway sales & margins
- Conceptualization and execution of the local communication and sales strategy, modification, designing promotions and developing marketing content
Do you fit the profile?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Ability to convert strategic objectives into practical activities/ execution
- High strategic and a real “doer”
- Ability to motivate others and excellent communications skills
- Used to, and enjoy working in a truly cross-functional and global context, building long-lasting relationships
- Desire to deliver & succeed
- Experience and knowledge from the automotive industry with a strong interest in mobility solutions
- Knowledge about and experience from local retailer/ dealer partner networks
- Highly interested in subscription business models, e-commerce and marketing
- Willingness and motivation to think outside the box with a positive mind-set and ability to embrace change
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, oral and written
To be successful in this position, we believe you take great pride in being accountable both for your direct area of expertise as well as the success of your team and its contribution to the overall success of Care by Volvo. We believe that you dare to be bold in a thought through way with integrity and curiosity as guidelines. As a person, you are truly focused on our customers. Since Care by Volvo is in a development phase, you have a big amount of curiosity combined with a strong interest in new technology and business models.
Contact & Application
Please apply via the link provided by 30th of January. Applications and CV's will not be accepted via email. In this process, we work with continuous selection.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Magnus Fredin at firstname.lastname@example.org and for questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ellinor Magnusson, Senior Recruiter at email@example.com
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.