Amazon Web Services Technical Lead - Oslo, Norway
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for an Amazon Web Services Tech Lead with ECM integration knowledge to join a global consultancy in beautiful Norway.
You will be part of a multicultural team, working for a client putting your personal initiatives and development in the centre of their corporate strategy.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good level understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud environment
- Good knowledge with full life cycle integration experience for an ECM product suite (preferable AEM or Acquia Drupal)
- Agile / DevOps model
- create, deploy and manage AWS services (EC2, AWS Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, Cloud Front, S3, Kinesis, API Gateway, VPC)
- Expert level in Java EE
- Understanding of data modelling/UML, Architecture and Design Patterns Expert knowledge of databases(Aurora/Dynamo DB)
- Knowledge of Development and Test processes including agile methodologies
- Understanding of application level security mechanisms
- Basic understanding of network security
Job interviews are taking place now, so to be considered for this job please contact Megan at Megan.Young@empiric.com for a confidential chat and send over your latest CV.
Happy job hunting!