Our client, Bain & Company Nordic Inc. is looking for a motivated, driven individual, to lead their recruiting efforts throughout the four Nordic offices. This person will work closely with the Recruiting Vice President, and play a key advisory role to the Nordic Management team on all recruiting activities. Through effective strategy design and implementation, this person will work towards a goal of recruiting the top consulting talent within the region. Together with the local Office Leadership, the successful candidate will lead the local Recruiting Coordinators in each office, to ensure the seamless coordination and cohesive programming across the Nordic Recruiting Team.
Key Responsibilities & Recruiting Activities
- Play advisor role to management as thought leader on recruiting practices/programs and allocation of resources
- Develop annual recruiting plan, activities, targets and budget across Nordics together with Nordic Recruiting VP
- Plan and prioritize resourcing to ensure delivery of all recruiting programs as well as provide ongoing coaching, professional development, and supervision within the Recruiting role
- Overall responsibility for all stages of the candidate life cycle for experienced hire recruiting Drive experienced hire and MBA recruiting, identify potential MBA candidates, manage MBA application/interview process and scheduling
- Manage, and drive improvement of the recruitment marketing strategy of the company on local campus and in local market; including the development of a social media strategy and employer branding strategy
- Participate as an active member of the regional and global recruiting teams; provide input on initiatives, participate as member on initiative teams and drive implementation of regional or global initiatives
- Analyse recruiting performance by school, office, and across the Nordics to evaluate the success of each season
- Coordinate with EMEA/Global recruiting and respond to recruiting requests to ensure collaboration across Nordics
- Support and supervise Recruiting Coordinators, on all AC/AC intern recruiting events, applications, interview and offer process as well as supervise the team in creating and updating the standardized annual recruiting materials (e.g. school presentation slides) across Nordics
- Manage Agency / Head-hunter relationships and build company’s employer brand and messaging in the Nordics
- Collaborate closely with HR and Finance on headcount forecasting, ensuring alignment with all functions
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree, preferably with a major in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- 5 – 7 years of experience from working in a professional office environment is required; exposure to working in a consulting environment is highly preferred
- Local, Nordic OR international experience in campus recruiting, with direct supervisory experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), project and presentation skills
- Adept at managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize among multiple priorities with high degree of accuracy
As a person, you should be results oriented with strong organizational skills and good attention to detail. You should have a genuine interest in recruiting, human resources and should be prepared to take increasing levels of responsibility and show initiative. You should be a strong team player, collaborative, resilient, and flexible, with a good sense of humour. Furthermore, you should have a creative flair and the ability to provide innovative and pragmatic solutions.
Please apply at www.novarepropell.se. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Maria Becker at email@example.comHelp or Sofia Dippel at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Bain & Company is one of the world's leading management consulting firms and has for over 40 years provided strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services, which assist organizations in improving productivity and overall performance. With offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Demark, the Nordic team mainly assists international and multinational companies situated throughout the Nordic region.