International Sales Manager
Scandinavia (Can be based anywhere in Scandinavia)
Basic salary €65,000 dependent on experience
Our client is an award winning innovative luggage and travel goods business.
Due to a recent restructure, their team is now expanding and they have an excellent opportunity for an International Sales Manager to join their fast-paced and busy Sales team.
The primary focus of the role is to develop the business in the Scandinavian region and manage key accounts.
Briefly, the role involves:
• Developing and implementing a sales strategy to grow key accounts
• Developing and implementing a sales strategy for new accounts and increasing market share in Scandinavia
• Driving KPIs and sales performance improvement
• Introducing Range and Promotional merchandise
• Managing the customer selection critical path and end-to-end product delivery schedules
• Meeting customers across the Scandinavian Territory
They are looking for a candidate who lives in the Scandinavian territory and to be considered you must have:
• Proven track record in dealing with major national accounts in Scandinavia and delivering an effective sales strategy
• Experience in account development and management with well-known high street retailers
• Experience selling FOB China and ex UK warehouse and recommending optimal route to market
• Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
• Self-motivated, ambitious and results orientated
• Resilient and willing to persevere in challenging environments to secure business to meet the company’s growth ambitions
• Ability to travel throughout Scandinavia and to the UK Head Office
• Solid networker
• Highly skilled influencer
• Attention to detail and hands on attitude
• Well organised and strong administrator
• Able to manage workload to meet challenging deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards
• Strong and confident communicator - able to develop business rapport with key decision makers
• Good computer skills
• Excellent communication skills, including fluent oral and written English
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.