Location: Oslo, Norway
- Develop the business and customer base for Cognizant’s Connected Products (CCP, Engineering &IOT) business focused on O&G and E&U industry
- Work closely with Cognizant’s client relationship managers and expand in to Engineering & Digital/IOT business of Cognizant’s existing O&G and E&U accounts and develop CCP revenue stream
- Win new logos for Cognizant and CCP in O&G and E&U Industry
- Manage, develop and grow existing Plant Engineering service lines
- Improve engagement quality with existing customers for revenue growth
- Engage and work with partners to develop joint Go to Market solutions
- Identify new opportunities outside of the current core areas of client engagements for growth – includes new service models, joint go-to-market strategy etc.
- Develop point of view and mindshare with customer to support new development initiatives for Industry 4.0, optimizing operations, Digital Yard, Smart Oil Fields etc.
- Execute strategic market development activities for O&G and E&U markets and customer groups
- Reporting of all sales activity and analysis of activity and pipeline in the CRM system, and other operational compliance systems
- Manage revenue forecasting process with accuracy at corporate norms
- Drive a joint-innovation program with the customer against a budget, and also drive non-linear revenue models with customer
- At least 12 years of experience in Engineering Services Sales /Strategic Account Management in the F1000 space focused on O&G and/or E&U space.
- Degree in engineering with business preferred.
- Experience in managing industrial digitization programs and selling consulting and systems integration services to O&G and E&U customers.
- Sound knowledge on end to end Engineering Service Offerings, Industry 4.0/IIOT, newer technologies like Predictive Maintenance, AI etc.
- Very good understanding of operational technologies deployed in O&G and E&U sectors
- Must have demonstrated experience selling services (as opposed to pure product sales), in a consultative sales approach.
- Experience in successfully working with a geographically diverse solutions team
- Experience in sales of services in the Global delivery model
- Ability to engage customers in leadership level relationships to position Cognizant’s CCP for strategic partnership which looks at new revenue models, engaging on new areas of business, and setting up Cognizant favorably for future contract renewal.
- Extensive travelling
- Fluency in Norwegian and English