ACCOUNT MANAGER NORWAY
Primaverde BV is a Dutch company exporting to Europe, with a network of distributors and retailers. Supplying our products through wholesalers in construction materials, paint, flooring and marine, the business has ambitious plans to increase presence in existing and new markets.
Due to our expansion plans we are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager for Norway. This is a proactive sales role where you will be focusing mainly on developing B2B sales in the whole territory of Norway.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Build robust ongoing business relationship
- Identify leads and achieve set targets
- Acting as key point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts, responsible for keeping customers satisfied and delivering exceptional customer service on a day-to-day basis.
- Creating long-term, trusting relationships with customers, ensuring open dialogue and timely communication
- Use CRM system to schedule calls and manage sales activity
Personal Attributes and Behaviours
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Exceptional verbal as well as written communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Must be pro-active and able to multi-task within a busy working environment
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and enthusiasm are essential
- Living in the region of Oslo/Drammen
- Previous experience as an Account Manager
- Previous experience within the construction industry
- Willing to travel around in Norway
- No "9 to 5" mentality
- Fluent Norwegian and English
- Able to travel in all territory of Norway
- Access to car
If you feel you have the skills for our Account Manager role, please apply now!
Send you application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp. If you wish more information please contact Annemiek Loonen, phonenr +31 653252003 or +31 416820282.