Would you like a central role in the delivery of BankID services? eSecurity services are now looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and Business oriented Developer.
Nets eSecurity is responsible for the development and operation of NemID in Denmark and BankID in Norway. NemID has 4.5 million users in Denmark and approximately 60 million logins every month. BankID has 3 million users in Norway and approximately 26 million logins every month.
BankID is a personal and simple electronic proof of identity for secure identification and signing online. BankID is the key to Norwegian netbanks, to governmental online services and to a wide range of private services where identification and signature is done online.
eSecurity develops and operates the solution for BankID Norway. BankID Norway is responsible for development and sale of the product to the market.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Developing working software through an iterative process, from concept to stable operation.
- Interested in promoting a dev-ops culture where automation, quality and delivery precision are key.
- Be part of an agile team
- Contribute and inspire to your professional environment
- Care as much about making it work (operations) as developing it
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Built a software and know the challenges of making it come into existence
- Seasoned Java, C/C++, open source and Linux/Unix skills
- Preferably some PKI experience/understanding (CA, HSM etc.)
- At least 5 years of development experience with a proven track record of producing working and maintainable software
- University education in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written language skills are required in English and a Nordic language).
Your personal qualifications include:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both towards customers and partners, and internally towards business and IT
- Proactive and self-driven
- Good at motivation and clear direction
- Responsible and result oriented
- Ability to quickly understand, adapt and react to change
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 12.11.2017
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Morten Gjestad +47 91115475
keywords: senior, developer, java, IT, BankID, computer science, c++