Job title: Country Manager – Nordics
Location: with the Nordics – Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Finland
Salary: €50K - €65K dependent on experience
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations spread throughout the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.With a unique position in the market place my client is looking to strengthen its presence within Europe and is looking to recruit a Country Manager for The Nordics. The role can be based out of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, or Finland, with travel across the countries.
The responsibilities of the Country Manager will include the following:
- Supported by the European Chief Operating Officer you will establish a new business operation within The Nordics by taking ownership of the local team and implementing a strategy for taking the business forward.
- You will work with existing clients to ensure that their brand is delivered consistently and expertly.
- Take on a proactive approach to identify and drive new business.
- Manage the profit and loss for your business region whilst ensuring KPIs for programme delivery are maintained or ideally exceeded.
The profile of the Country Manager includes the following:
- Experience in ‘shop fit’ or interiors for branded environments across sectors such as retail, leisure, financial, automotive or corporate.
- Proven project management experience of volume fit outs, interiors and brand implementation.
- Previous experience of managing multi-site, high volume installations of interior furniture, graphics or signage.
- Proven track record of developing client relationships, programme management with local teams and managing a business.
- It is essential for this opportunity that you are fluent in written and spoken English and have business level Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
- You will have a high level of commercial acumen
** To be considered for the role of Country Manager please click the APPLY button below**
As one of the UK's largest and leading recruitment consultancies, Search Consultancy offers a range of services to clients, candidates and temps alike.
For our candidates, Search is committed to providing the best possible experience for job seekers, regardless of the level or role or industry. Search places people from trainee positions through to board level across most industry sectors. From interview preparation to CV tips, our knowledgeable and supportive consultants will help you along your journey to land that dream job.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.